Basic Internet Marketing (vs)
- Training Time: 1 Day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
This course is an ideal start for business owners and people new to marketing to learn the basics of Internet marketing. We’ve included information on how to market online, and even more importantly, how to determine what results you are getting. Then, you can figure out whether you are reaching your target market, where your qualified prospects are, and how they are engaged as a result of your efforts. This one-day course includes sessions on search engine optimization, e-mail campaigns, pay per click advertising, and more.
- Determine how your Internet marketing strategy fits with your overall marketing plan
- Apply techniques to influence and engage your target market
- Weigh the value of using a distribution service for e-mail marketing campaigns
- Get started with search engine optimization
- Use online advertising to boost your marketing results
- Adjust your Internet marketing plan based on metrics and reporting
Basic Internet Marketing – Module 1
- Introduction to the Workshop
- Course Overview
Basic Internet Marketing – Module 2
What is Internet Marketing?
- What it Looks Like
- Popular Strategies
Basic Internet Marketing – Module 3
Creating an Internet Marketing Plan
- Leveraging What You Already Have
- Making Our Way Through the Marketing Process
Basic Internet Marketing – Module 4
Extending Your Influence
- Sharing Messages
- Making Connections
- Making it Real
Basic Internet Marketing – Module 5
- You Can Do It!
- Getting Your Message Out
Basic Internet Marketing – Module 6
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What is SEO?
- Understanding Search
- The Search Engines
- Alternative Search
- Optimizing Keywords
- Working with Others
- Monitoring Search Engine Ranking
Basic Internet Marketing – Module 7
- What is Advertising?
- What Services Should I Use?
- Making Commitments
Basic Internet Marketing – Module 8
- Workshop Wrap-Up
You Can Expect...
- To better understand how your internet marketing strategy fits with your overall marketing plan
- To apply techniques to influence and engage your target market
You Need This If...
- You want to weigh out the value of using a distribution service for e-mail marketing campaigns
- You want You want to weigh out the value of a distribution service for email marketing campaigns
- You want to get started with search engine optimization
This Is About...
- Using online advertising to boost your marketing results