Building Relationships for Success in Sales (vs)
- Training Time: 2 Days, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
No one questions that making friends is a good thing. In this one-day workshop, you are going to discover that the business of business is making friends, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships. Strategic friendships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market.
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- The key elements in strong working relationships, and how to put more of these elements in working relationships.
- Recognize key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
Main Title – Module 1
- Introduction to the Workshop
- Course Overview
Main Title – Module 2
Focusing on Your Customer
- Customer Focused Selling
- Understanding Effort vs. Results
- Considering the Possibilities
Main Title – Module 3
What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- Influences at Work
- Building Customer Connections
Main Title – Module 4
Main Title – Module 5
How to Win Friends and Influence People
- About Dale Carnegie
- Small Group Exercise
Main Title – Module 6
Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- Listening Exercise
- Active Listening
- Asking Questions
Main Title – Module 7
- What Your Non-Verbals Say
Main Title – Module 8
- The Professional Handshake
- Handy Hands
Main Title – Module 9
- Small Talk
Main Title – Module 10
- Organizing Your Network
- Case Study
Main Title – Module 11
Personal Action Plan
- Your Personal Action Plan
- Recommended Reading List
You Can Expect...
- To learn what influences people in forming relationships
- To learn communication skills for relationship selling
You Need This If...
- You want to understand how to “manage the mingling”
- You want to learn small talk and networking
This Is About...
- Focusing on your customer
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Learning and using key interpersonal skills