Risk Assessment and Management
- Training Time: 1 Day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
Risk assessment and management is essential for the success of any business. However, many companies do not always take the necessary precautions, which leads to disaster. Successfully managing risks will prevent mistakes, which leads to a safer work environment, happier employees, and increased productivity. Following a few basic steps will place your organization on the path to success.
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate to the organization
Risk Assessment & Management – Module 1
- Introduction to the Workshop
- Workshop Objectives
Risk Assessment & Management – Module 2
Identifying Hazards and Risks
- What is a Hazard?
- What is a Risk?
- Consult with Employees
- Likelihood Scale
Risk Assessment & Management – Module 3
Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (I)
- Unique to Your Business
- Walk Around
- Long Term and Short Term
- Common Issues
Risk Assessment & Management – Module 4
Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (II)
- Ask “What would happen if…?”
- External Events
- Worst Case Scenarios
- Consequence Scale
Risk Assessment & Management – Module 5
- See It, Report It!
- If It’s Not Safe, Don’t Do It
- Take Appropriate Precautions
- Communicating to the Organization
Risk Assessment & Management – Module 6
Tracking and Updating Control Measures
- What is a Control Measure?
- Your Business Procedures
- Are They Adequate?
- Updating and Maintaining
Risk Assessment & Management – Module 7
Risk Management Techniques
- Reduce the Risk
- Transfer the Risk
- Avoid the Risk
- Accept the Risk
Risk Assessment & Management-Module 8
General Office Safety and Reporting
- Accident Reports
- Accident Response Plans
- Emergency Action Plan
- Training and Education
Risk Assessment & Management-Module 9
Business Impact Analysis
- Gather Information
- Identify Vulnerabilities
- Analyze Information
- Implement Recommendations
Risk Assessment &Management-Module 10
Disaster Recovery Plan
- Make It Before You Need It
- Test, Update, and Repeat
- Hot, Warm, and Cold Sites
- Keep Documentations Simple and Clear
Risk Assessment &Management-Module 11
Summary of Risk Assessment
- What are the Hazards?
- Who Might Be Harmed?
- Are Current Control Measures Sufficient?
- If Not, Change Control Measures
Risk Assessment &Management-Module 12
Wrapping it up
- Words from the Wise
You Can Expect...
- To see risk and risk prevention in a new perspective
- To learn how to make everyone in the organization participative in identifying and preventing hazards
- A training that will help you improve the overall health and success of your business
You Need This If...
- Identify, prevent or reduce accidents or hazardous incidents in the workplace
- You want to employees to oversee events and become involved as solutions people
This Is About...
- Seeking out problems, and corresponding consequences before they occur
- Reducing or eliminating risk
- Preparing for worst case scenarios, when risk cannot be totally eliminated
- Ensuring ideal response to situations that may arise
- Keeping your people as safe as is possible.