- Training Time: 1 Day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
To a business, an employee recognition program is not a luxury, it is a necessity. With a well-built employee recognition program, companies can improve job retention, employee engagement, team work, reinforcing company values, and more.
Employees are more likely to continue employment with a company if they feel they are appreciated. There are many different types of employee recognition programs, and all are beneficial to your employees.
- Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
- Train leadership to recognize their employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Employee Recognition – Module 1
- Introduction to the Workshop
- Workshop Objectives
Employee Recognition – Module 2
The Many Types of Incentives
- Safety Incentives
- Years of Service
- Attendance & Wellness Incentives
Employee Recognition – Module 3
Designing Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Involvement
- Keep It Simple
Employee Recognition – Module 4
How to Get the Buzz Out
- Be Creative with Designs
- Paper the Walls
- Use Social Media
- Go Mobile!
Employee Recognition – Module 5
It Starts From The Top!
- Identifying Desirable Behaviors
- Understanding the Goals of the Company
- Setting Guidelines
- Providing Recognition Templates
Employee Recognition – Module 6
Creating a Culture of Recognition
- Keep Your Staff “In the Know”
- Empower Employees w/ Peer to Peer Recognition
- Team Building: Encourage Camaraderie
- Motivate by Promoting Fun
Employee Recognition – Module 7
The Best Things In Life Are Free!
- Put a Spotlight on Employees in Staff Meetings
- Write It Down
- Display Your Appreciation
- Make Work More Comfortable
Employee Recognition – Module 8
A Small Gesture Goes A Long Way
- Have a Party!
- Make a Game of It
- Reward with Small Gift\Give Them a Break
Employee Recognition – Module 9
Pulling Out The Red Carpets
- Have an Awards Ceremony
- Win Large Items
- Career Advancement
Employee Recognition – Module 10
The Don’ts of Employee Recognition
- Don’t Forget About The Art of the High Five!
- Don’t Let It Become Boring
- Popularity Contest or Recognition Program?
- Make Sure the Prize is Motivational
Employee Recognition – Module 11
Maintaining Employee Recognition Programs
- Change the Membership
- Include In New Employee Orientation
- Keep Marketing!
- Annual Awards Ceremonies
Employee Recognition – Module 12
Wrapping it up
- Words from the Wise
You Can Expect...
- To understand the many types of employee recognition programs, and know which is essential to your company’s success
- To learn ways to keep your employees appreciated, motivated and engaged
- To learn about incentives and rewards that boost performance and encourage employee retention
You Need This If...
- You want to prevent the high cost of employee job abandonment
- You want to keep your prized employees
This Is About...
- Employee recognition and retention
- Increasing employee morale and productivity
- Setting realistic productivity goals, and rewarding good performance
- Promoting great work values
Participants: 10 – 30
Duration: 1 day
Course Fee: P3,250.00 per person
Includes: Manual, Certificate of Completion