How to Connect in Business in 90 Seconds or Less
- Training Time: 1 day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
- A Humorous and Highly Motivational training designed by author: Nicolas Boothman
How to Connect in Business…in 90 seconds or less is a fun, motivational training video that will teach your employees how to naturally make a genuine connection with everyone they meet.
In business as well as life, the failure to build trust and rapport can be insurmountable, while the rewards of a good first impression are almost immeasurable.
How to Connect in Business…in 90 seconds or less can have a life changing impact on customer relationships and sales success as well as every other personal relationship in your employees’ lives.
Suggested Uses: Sales training, customer service training workshops, staff meetings, sales meetings, kick-off meetings, meeting openers, customer service refresher training
- Improving the level of customer service by learning to choose and use the right attitude
- Creating a loyal customer base through ideal verbal, non-verbal, and para-verbal communication
- Improving internal customer service and communication among work teams to improve productivity.
- Increasing morale which impacts the bottom line
Course Outline not available. Ultra Tracks use Multi-Media Training and Dynamic Trainer-Guided Discussions to Fast-Track Learning.
You Can Expect...
- An increase in your ability to connect for business purposes
- Better internal customer relations that lead to better professional performance
- Excellent external customer relationship that leads to closing sales or contracts
You Need This If...
- You want to build trust and rapport with both clients and business colleagues
- You want to learn to use body language to send the right signals
- You want to encourage conversations from others
- You want to do all the above in genuine manner
This Is About...
- Choosing the right attitude: be welcoming, enthusiastic, curious, and resourceful
- Sending the right signals with your face, body, and voice
- Getting customers and clients talking, and keeping them talking—with a short statement, an open question and your feedback