- Training Time: 1 day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
Welcome to the Interpersonal Skills workshop. We’ve all met that dynamic, charismatic person that just has a way with others, and has a way of being remembered. This workshop will help participants work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking and starting conversations.
- Understand the difference between hearing and listening
- Know some ways to improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power.
- Understand what non-verbal communication is and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
- Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation, moving a conversation along, and progressing to higher levels of conversation.
- Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
- Understand how seeing the other side, building bridges and giving in without giving up can improve skills in influencing other people.
- Understand how the use of facts and emotions can help bring people to your side.
- Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively.
- Learn tips in preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation.
- Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions, situation assessment, and being zealous without being offensive.
Interpersonal Skills – Module 1
- Introduction to Interpersonal Skills
- Workshop Objectives
Interpersonal Skills – Module 2
Verbal Communication Skills
- Listening vs Hearing
- Asking Questions
- Communicating with Power
Interpersonal Skills – Module 3
Non-Verbal Communications Skills
- Body Language
- The Signals You Send to Others
- It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It
Interpersonal Skills – Module 4
Making Small Talk & Moving Beyond
- Starting a Conversation
- The Four Levels of Conversation
Interpersonal Skills – Module 5
Moving the Conversation Along
- Asking for Examples
- Using Repetition
- Using Summary Questions
- Asking for Clarity and Completeness
Interpersonal Skills – Module 6
- Creating a Powerful Introduction
- Using Mnemonics
- Uh-Oh…I’ve Forgotten Your Name
Interpersonal Skills – Module 7
- Seeing the Other Side
- Building a Bridge
- Giving In Without Giving Up
Interpersonal Skills – Module 8
Bringing People to Your Side
- A Dash of Emotion
- Plenty of Facts
- Bringing it All Together
Interpersonal Skills – Module 9
Sharing Your Opinion
- Using I-Messages
- Disagreeing Constructively
- Building Consensus
Interpersonal Skills – Module 10
Interpersonal Skills – Module 11
Making an Impact
- Creating a Powerful First Impression
- Assessing a Situation
- Being Zealous without Being Offensive
Interpersonal Skills – Module 12
Wrapping it up
- Words from the Wise
You Can Expect...
- To learn how to communicate in a manner that strengthens essential relationships
- To positively influence thoughts and behaviors of those we interact with
- To understand why listening is important, and to be motivated to listen
You Need This If...
- You need powerful tips to make you a good communicator and listener
- You want to learn communication that builds rapport
- You want to understand and use the different levels of conversations
This Is About...
- Using all areas of communicating in genuine yet targeted usefulness
- Branding yourself through your communication
- Being both professional and genuine as seen through how you communicate
Participants: 15 – 30
Duration: 1 day
Course Fee: P3,450.00 per person
Includes: Manual, Certificate of Completion