Keeping the Good Ones
- Training Time: 1 day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- An employee retention training with Humour and Heart
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
Keeping the Good Ones is a management and leadership training that deals with positive employee – manager relationships and employee retention. It will inspire managers and provide them with practical tools which they can use to keep the good people they already have.
In the end, keeping the good ones comes down to connecting with each member of your team on a regular basis. The great news is that this doesn’t cost the company a penny.
Suggested Uses: Management/leadership training workshops; staff retention training
- Improving the level of customer service by learning to choose and use the right attitude
- Creating a loyal customer base through ideal verbal, non-verbal, and para-verbal communication
- Improving internal customer service and communication among work teams to improve productivity.
- Increasing morale which impacts the bottom line
Course Outline not available. Ultra Tracks use Multi-Media Training and Dynamic Trainer-Guided Discussions to Fast-Track Learning.
You Can Expect...
- A practical and human application training that enriches both work life and personal life
- Behaviour and attitudinal change that works for employee-retention
- A humorous training that drives a strong point on leadership and managing people
You Need This If...
- You want to increase employee morale
- You want to positively impact the bottom line by reducing costs associated with employee turnover
- You want practical guidelines you can easily use to strengthen internal teams, team-work and team outputs
This Is About...
- Managing people instead of employees
- Adding humanity to the workplace to enrich work life