NLP Tools for Real Life (vs)
- Training Time: 1 Day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
Neuro linguistic programming (NLP for short) is all about bringing your unconscious thoughts to the surface, so that you can have real choices over how you interact with and respond to the world. Once you have a grasp on NLP’s basic principles, you might be interested in learning about some tools that can help you do more with NLP.
This one-day workshop will give you some hands-on experience with important NLP techniques, including anchoring, establishing congruency, developing rapport, creating outcomes, interpreting and presenting information efficiently, and some self-suggestive techniques
To get the most out of this workshop, participants should first complete: An Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Develop a deeper rapport with others
- Use anchoring to create a desired state of mind
- Become congruent with your inner self
- Understand and apply basic self-suggestion techniques
- Familiarize myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
- Use proper phone etiquette.
- Create goals with momentum using NLP’s outcome framework.
- Present, interpret, and analyze information using the 7±2 rule and the chunking technique
NLP Tools for Real Life – Module 1
- Workshop Objectives
- Course Overview
NLP Tools for Real Life – Module 2
- Defining Rapport
- Matching and Mirroring
- Sensory Systems
- Pacing and Leading
- Role Play
NLP Tools for Real Life – Module 3
Getting In Tune With Yourself
- Establishing an Inner Map
- What does Congruency Mean for Me
- Achieving Congruency
NLP Tools for Real Life – Module 4
Creating Comprehensive Outcomes
- The Elements of a Well-Formed Outcome
- Setting Some Personal Outcomes
NLP Tools for Real Life – Module 5
Creating a Desired State
- Basic Anchoring Techniques
- Collapsing Anchors
- Chaining Anchors
- Small Group Work
NLP Tools for Real Life – Module 6
- The 7±2 Rule and the Ladder of Abstraction
- Pairs Exercise
NLP Tools for Real Life – Module 7
Personal Action Plan
- Personal Action Plan
- Recommended Reading List
You Can Expect...
- To learn useful rapport techniques
- To learn to get in tune with yourself
- Use anchoring to get into a desired state
- To learn to “chunk” information
You Need This If...
- You need to manage self-determined outcomes
- To learn to manage your emotions, state of mind, and performance
This Is About...
- Strategies to manage states and behaviors in stress-free manner
- Boosting your capacity to communicate to yourself and others more effectively
Participants: 10 – 30
Duration: 1 day
Course Fee: P9,950.00 per person
Includes: Manual, Certificate of Completion