Overcoming Sales Objections
- Training Time: 1 Day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
Everyone who works in sales will run into sales objections. From retail employees on the sales floor to sales executives, people at every level of the business need to learn how to overcome sales objections. With the right training, it is possible to turn objections into opportunities. Investing in sales objection training will help improve sales and the company’s bottom line.
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Define different objections.
- Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
- Identify the real objections.
- Find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 1
- Introduction to the Workshop
- Workshop Objectives
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 2
The Three Main Factors
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 3
Seeing Objections as Opportunities
- Translating the Objection to a Question
- Translating the Objection to a Reason to Buy
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 4
Getting to the Bottom
- Asking Appropriate Questions
- Common Objections
- Basic Strategies
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 5
Finding a Point of Agreement
- Outlining the Features and Benefits
- Identifying Your Unique Selling Position
- Agreeing with the Objection to Make the Sale
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 6
Have the Client Answer their own Objection
- Understand the Problem
- Render It Unobjectionable
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 7
- Bring up Common Objections First
- The Inner Workings of Objections
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 8
- How to Dig up the “Real Reason”
- Bringing their Objections to Light
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 9
The Five Steps
- Expect Them /Welcome Them/Affirm Them
- Complete Answers
- Compensating Benefits
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 10
Dos and Don’ts
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 11
Pulling It All Together
- Understanding When It’s Time to Close
- Powerful Closing Techniques
- The Power of Reassurance
- Things to Remember
Overcoming Sales Objections – Module 12
Wrapping it up
- Words from the Wise
- Lessons Learned
You Can Expect...
- To learn ways to overcome customer sales objections
- Guidance and tips to build personal action plans
- To learn communication essential to managing objections
You Need This If...
- You want to be ready for common objections
- You want learn to translate objections as a reason to buy
- You want to close sales
This Is About...
- Developing positive rapport
- Being attitude, reason, and communication ready
- Understanding and working on sales objections
- Professional and genuine service-selling or product-selling skills