Painless Performance Improvement
- Training Time: 1 day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
Real change only happens when the decision to change comes from the person doing the changing. The Painless Performance Improvement training video provides managers with a simple and proven technique to help team members improve their own poor performance without the drama, pain or conflict often associated with performance issues.
- Focus on PERFORMANCE – not ATTITUDE
- INTERVENE rather than CONFRONT
- RECOGNIZE and DEFLECT common SIDETRACKS
- Follow the SIX STEPS to PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
Course Outline not available. Ultra Tracks use Multi-Media Training and Dynamic Trainer-Guided Discussions to Fast-Track Learning.
You Can Expect...
- A comedy multi-media production that combines highly entertaining hosts with dramatic ad realistic coaching moments.
- Supervisors being able to relate to scenes of management gone awry, and relating to employee’s favourite excuses and side-tracks.
- An indispensable resource for improving the performance of your teams
You Need This If...
- You want to help team members correct their own poor performance
- You want to move away from the drama often associated when correcting poor performance
- You want to keep people focused on the goal and the required actions to get to the goal
This Is About...
- Staying on course with strategic performance improvement discussions
- Increasing communication and morale by collaborating to improve performance
- Staying on course with progressive discipline