- Training Time: 1 Day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
Social Learning is an effective way to train your employees through modeling positive behaviors. It is a great way to promote cohesion and involvement as it builds a culture of learning. Your participants will learn the best way to conduct role plays, share best practices, and provide constant and immediate feedback.
With our Social Learning course, participants will be creating learning communities that benefit every aspect of your organization. They will learn new behaviors through observation and modeling and be instilled with a passion for learning.
- Define and use social learning.
- Identify social learning tools.
- Manipulate group dynamics and culture.
- Craft and lead role play scenarios.
- Practice being a role model.
- Understand modeling and observation.
Social Learning – Module 1
- Introduction to the Workshop
- Workshop Objectives
Social Learning – Module 2
Setting the Right Group Dynamics (I)
- Sharing of Best Practices
- Refining Ideas
Social Learning – Module 3
Setting the Right Group Dynamics (II)
- Diversity Builds Knowledge
- Social Interactions
- People Are Different
- Dealing with Difficult People
Social Learning – Module 4
Develop a Social Learning Culture (I)
- Making the Connection
- Tagging Star Employees
- Recognizing Teaching Moments
- Culture of Questioning
Social Learning – Module 5
Develop a Social Learning Culture (II)
- Safe to Share Environment
- Instilling a Passion for Learning
- Instill a Sense of Sharing’
- Learning in the Social Unit
Social Learning – Module 6
Develop a Social Learning Culture (III)
- Remove Fear of Feedback or Criticism
- Creating a Social Unit
- Imitation and Modeling
- Empowering Learners
Social Learning – Module 7
Role Playing (I)
- Identify Work Related Scenarios
- Add Variables
- Assign Roles
- Prepare Role Players
Social Learning – Module 8
Role Playing (II)
- Act It Out
- Mirror Good Examples
- General Role Playing Tips
Social Learning – Module 9
Utilizing the Right Tools (I)
- Social Media
- Critical Thinking
Social Learning – Module 10
Utilizing the Right Tools (II)
- Relevant Resource Selection
- Job Shadowing
- Knowledge Management
- Social Facilitation
Social Learning – Module 11
Modeling and Observational Learning
- Inspired by Leaders
- Boosting Self-Efficacy
- Peer Role Models
- Generating Engagement
Social Learning – Module 12
Wrapping it up
- Words from the Wise
You Can Expect...
- To clearly understand the process of social learning
- To know one’s self in relation to being with others
- To develop the habit of observation of others as part of social learning
You Need This If...
- You need to understand group work and its dynamics
- You need to motivate group success
- You want to practice and benefit from open communication strategies
This Is About...
- Setting the right dynamics for communication
- Collaborating for success
- Role modelling social learning
Participants: 15 – 30
Duration: 1 day
Course Fee: P3,450.00 per person
Includes: Manual, Certificate of Completion