Social Selling For Small Businesses (vs)
- Training Time: 1 Day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
Social selling isn’t just a fad or the latest approach to selling that businesses need to adopt. It’s a result of the massive integration of social media in how we conduct our lives. Sales professionals understand they can connect to and leverage these habits. This course is designed for entrepreneurs and sales professionals to learn how to function in that space.
In this one-day workshop, we’re going to explore how social selling is an essential requirement for sales teams, and how the relationships that are created and nurtured within social media will help you grow and sustain your business. We’ll also learn how to apply specific techniques to connect with your audience and potential fans in the social space.
- Describe the attributes of social selling
- Explore how social selling can generate results for your small business
- Apply social selling strategies to create relevance in social media
- Understand the power of leveraging different social media platforms in social selling
- Measure your social selling
Social Selling for Small Businesses – Module 2
Defining Social Selling
- It Is What It Is
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Getting Clear
Social Selling for Small Businesses – Module 3
Doing Your Research
- Who Will You Connect With?
- Why Do You Want to Connect With Them?
- How Will You Connect and Engage?
- Making It Work
Social Selling for Small Businesses – Module 4
- Who Do You Know?
- Other People’s Content
- Making Connections
Social Selling for Small Businesses – Module 5
- Being Relevant
- Helping Your Sales Team Flourish
- Listen and Learn
Social Selling for Small Businesses – Module 6
- Diving In
- Social Platforms – LinkedIn
- Social Platforms – Twitter
- Social Platforms – The Beauty of Pictures
Social Selling for Small Businesses – Module 7
Measuring the Results
- Measuring Social Media
- Your CRM
Social Selling for Small Businesses – Module 8
Keep Going Forward
- Keep Moving
- Making Connections
Social Selling for Small Businesses – Module 9
Personal Action Plan
- Your Personal Action Pan
- Recommended Reading List
You Can Expect...
- To learn what Social Selling is all about
- To better understand how to build relationships to support Social Selling
- To learn about the popular social selling platforms including Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
You Need This If...
- You want to understand how to do your research
- You want understand the importance of social selling management tools
- You want to learn to measure social selling results
This Is About...
- Learning Social Selling
- Leveraging Technology for your small business
- Using customer relationship management tools
Participants: 15 – 30
Duration: 1 day
Course Fee: P5,500.00 per person
Includes: Manual, Certificate of Completion