- Training Time: 1 Day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
Talent management is essential to the success of any organization. Leaders need to recruit, train, and retain qualified employees. Providing incentives and developing individuals is the difference between engaging people and merely employing them. Investing in talent management will provide financial benefits as it improves the company’s culture.
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognize performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
- Create assessments and training programs.
- Learn how to improve employee retention.
Talent Management – Module 1
- Introduction to Talent Management
- Workshop Objectives
Talent Management – Lesson 2
- What is Talent Management?
- Types of Talent
- Skills and Knowledge Defined
Talent Management – Lesson 3
Understanding Talent Management
- Importance and Benefits
- Key Elements to Developing a Winning Strategy
Talent Management – Lesson 4
- Performance Management Defined
- How to Keep Your Employees Motivated
Talent Management – Lesson 5
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Talent Calibration
- Maintaining an Effective Workforce
- Looking to the Future
Talent Management – Lesson 6
Succession & Career Planning
- What is Succession Planning?
- Developing a Plan
- Executing the Plan
- Overcoming Roadblocks
Talent Management – Module 7
- Employee Engagement
- Generating Engagement
Talent Management – Module 8
- Competency Assessments Defined
- Final Destination
Talent Management – Lesson 9
Coaching, Training & Development
- Setting Goals
- Developing Options
- Providing Feedback
- Wrapping Up
Talent Management – Lesson 10
Dos and Don’ts
- Dos and Don’ts
- Tips for Talent Management
Talent Management – Lesson 11
- Goals and Motivation
- The Expectancy Theory
- Object Oriented Theory
Talent Management – Lesson 12
Wrapping it up
- Words from the Wise
- Lessons Learned
You Can Expect...
- To learn elements of talent management
- To learn employee retention strategies
- To understand how performance management is key to talent management
You Need This If...
- You want to manage strategic performance standards for your company
- You want personal performance goals to be aligned with company goals
- You want to establish talent reviews to make strengths out of weaknesses
This Is About...
- Effective leadership, of which motivation is part of a leaders job
- Talent calibration and management through employee development
- Engaging all those in leadership positions to participate in talent management