Team Building for Managers
- Training Time: 2 Days. 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
Your organization’s people are its greatest asset, and when they work together as a team they accomplish even more. But teamwork doesn’t just happen. Teams have to be created, developed, and continuously nurtured.
A solid team building strategy can create an environment of greater collaboration and collegiality, which is good not only for the bottom line for your people themselves. There are many different ways to build a team, and to continue fostering a sense of teamwork. Developing a diverse team building tool kit helps your people grow at every stage.
- Discuss the benefits of team work
- Understand the importance of intentionally fostering teamwork
- Determine strategies your organization can take to build teams
- Understand the benefits of games and social activities in building a team
- Apply the principles of team building to your own organization
Team Building for Managers -Module 1
- Introduction to Team Building for Managers
- Workshop Objectives
Team Building for Managers -Module 2
What are the Benefits of Team Building?
- Better Communication and Conflict Resolution
Team Building for Managers -Module 3
Types of Team Building Activities
- Social Gatherings
Team Building for Managers -Module 4
- Games for Introductions
- Games to Build Camaraderie
- Games for Problem Solving
- Games to Stimulate Interaction
Team Building for Managers -Module 5
More Team Building Games
- Games to Build Trust
- Games to Motivate
- Games to Build Communication
- Games for Conflict Resolution
Team Building for Managers -Module 6
- Activities to Build Camaraderie
- Activities for Idea Sharing
- Activities to Build Trust
- Activities to Stimulate Interaction
Team Building for Managers -Module 7
More Team Building Activities
- Activities to Motivate
- Activities to Improve Working Together
- Activities to Build Communication
- Activities for Conflict Resolution
Team Building for Managers -Module 8
- Physical Activities
Team Building for Managers -Module 9
Common Mistakes When Team Building
- Allowing Cliques to Develop
- Not Delegating Tasks
- Rewarding in Private/Criticizing in Public
- Disjointed Plans of Grandeur
Team Building for Managers -Module 10
Formatting a Team Building Plan
- Define the Goal
- Consult Team Members
- Research and Create Structure
- Keep it Fun
Team Building for Managers -Module 11
- Was the Goal Met?
- Was the Team Building Cohesive?
- What Did the Team Think of the Team Building?
- How can the Team Building be Improved?
Team Building for Managers -Module 12
Wrapping it up
- Words from the Wise
You Can Expect...
- A motivational training to sell purpose and vision to a team
- Learning communication systems for team building
- Knowing how to build stronger personal relationships with team members
You Need This If...
- You want to your team to be more effective
- You want to influence a shared purpose and increased productivity
This Is About...
- Creating team camaraderie
- Reinforcing shared goals and values
- Helping teams be more effective and motivated
- Influencing teams to be both cohesive and productive