- Training Time: 1 Day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inclusion: Participants Manual and Certificate of Completion
Your employees are a vital part of determining the success of your business. Finding the best employees for each position requires strong recruitment strategies. Top talent will not always find you. You must seek out people to fill the positions that you have open. Recruiting the most qualified candidates will ensure that your employees keep your company running smooth.
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
Employee Recruitment – Module 1
- Introduction to the Workshop
- Workshop Objectives
Employee Recruitment – Module 2
Introduction to Recruitment
- What is Recruitment?
- Challenges and Trends
- Sourcing Candidates
Employee Recruitment – Module 3
The Selection Process
- Job Analysis and Descriptions
- The Approach
- The Recruitment Interview
Employee Recruitment – Module 4
- Using the G.R.O.W. Model
- Identifying Goal Areas
- Setting SMART Goals
- Using a Productivity Journal
Employee Recruitment – Module 5
- Phone Interviews
- Traditional Interviews
- Situational Interviews
- Stress Interviews
Employee Recruitment – Module 6
Types of Interview Questions
- Direct Questions
- Non-Direct Questions
- Hypothetical or Situational Questions
Employee Recruitment – Module 7
Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
- Expectancy Effect
- Obtaining Bias Information
Employee Recruitment – Module 8
- Data Collection
- Illegal Questions
- Being Thorough without Being Pushy
Employee Recruitment – Module 9
Making Your Offer
- Outlining the Offer
- Negotiation Techniques
- Dealing with Difficult Issues
- Sealing the Deal
Employee Recruitment – Module 10
Orientation and Retention
- Getting Off on the Right Track
- Your Orientation Program
- The Checklist
- Following Up
Employee Recruitment – Module 11
- Cost Breakdown
- Employee Quality
- Recruiter Effectiveness
- Fine Tuning
- After the Sale
Employee Recruitment – Module 12
Wrapping it up
- Words from the Wise
You Can Expect...
- To learn strong recruitment strategies
- To learn how to search for the most qualified candidates to keep your company running smoothly
You Need This If...
- You want to find the best candidates for your job positions
- You want to learn valuable tips in hiring
- You want to greatly reduce turnovers
This Is About...
- Pre-work for an in-depth job analysis and selection criteria
- Setting up goals for every stage of the recruitment process
- Managing a selection process to help you find the best candidate match
- Recruiting to meet the needs of your company to help build a functional company culture
- Increasing the profitability of your company through right hiring